As part of our pre-group roundtable we are looking for participants with spondyloarthritis.
Participation in this roundtable will assist our team of Scientists and Art Therapists to better understand the specific needs of people with spondyloarthritis in the realization of artwork. By participating in a short art activity and sharing your comments will help in the planning of a virtual art therapy workshop that will be offered to Canadians living with spondyloarthritis.
This is an opportunity for you to learn about art therapy.
- A remuneration of $50 will be offered for your participation
- No artistic talent or special skills are required
- Participation is confidential.
|WHAT YOU NEED|
– Ability to connect via zoom
– For the art activity you need: a few magazines to cut images from, scissors (optional), a paper support, a glue stick and a pencil (compensation can be provided).
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 705-715-2162
If you’d like further insight into Art Therapy, Click Here for our resource.