The Canadian Spondylitis Association (CSA) wishes to invite interested candidates to submit their application to join the CSA Board of Directors for 2021-2023 term.
We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who live with, or are impacted by, Spondyloarthritis with experience and skills including a combination of the following:
- Finance, accounting
- Communications / Public relations
- Not-for-profit, governance, management, administration (including HR)
- Fundraising and special events
- Health policy development
- Grant writing
- Advocacy on a provincial/federal level
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Board Member Expectations:
- Support the organization’s mission, purposes, goals, policies, and programs while knowing its strengths and needs.
- Attend bi-monthly board meetings (via teleconference) and one in-person meeting throughout the year.
- Prepare for and participate actively in conference calls, telephone and email communications between these meetings, both with other Board members and staff as necessary.
- Serve actively on committees of the Board.
- Contribute to activities and events hosted by the organization whenever possible.
- Support provincial/territorial activities respective to location.
- Be fully apprised of policies and positions.
- Recruit volunteers the Board who have attributes and commitment to make significant contributions to the work of the CSA and the progress of the organization.
- If you would like more information, email email@example.com
- Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.