Walk Your A.S. Off Contest
Who: Anyone living with, or affected by Spondyloarthritis. This includes friends and family members. Get everyone involved!!
What: To encourage member participation in this year’s Walk Your A.S. Off, The Canadian Spondylitis Association will hold a draw for an activity tracker as a prize to those participating!
When: May 1- May 31st. All entries must be submitted by June 1st to be eligible for the draw.
How: Is this your first year participating? Click here to learn how sign up and join the A.S Busters
Are you a returning participant or need a refreshing on logging your steps? Click here to watch a video to help.
Once registered – Members take a screenshot of their dashboard and email email@example.com or upload it and tag us on social media @SpondylitisCA. Each unique tag/email will be counted as one submission to the contest! The more you participate, the better chance you have to win!
- Canadian participants only.
- The Screenshot MUST include:
- You First & Last Name
- Your Team as A.S. Busters Canada
- Your Stats (Total Steps, Steps this week, Steps this year)
- Only ONE (1) submission per week.
- You must be registered on the A.S. Busters Canada team to participate.