Wednesday Apr 14, 2021
Time: 07:30 pm - 08:30 pm
Join the Canadian Spondylitis Association & Dr. Dayna Lee-Baggley (Ph.D., R. Psych – Registered Clinical Psychologist) for a free webinar on Chronic Disease Distress (depression, anxiety stress)
- What is chronic disease distress?
- What are the interrelationships among physical and emotional symptoms including fatigue, depression and anxiety?
- What’s the role of self-management, emotional coping, and health lifestyles (including exercise and diet) to help people thrive?
- What has the impact of COVID=19 been on mental health and on chronic disease?
- What are evidence based tips on coping with chronic disease during COVID-19?
- Ask your questions!
Register Here: https://chronic-disease-distress.eventbrite.ca
Have a topic you’d be interested in hearing about? Email email@example.com with your ideas.