Wednesday May 13, 2020
Time: 07:30 pm - 08:30 pm
Join registered psychologist, Dr. Dayna Lee-Baggley, in a free webinar to learn how to manage chronic disease distress (mental health) while living with a chronic inflammatory condition.
- How to identify and manage the symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress
- The importance of effectively managing pain, depression, anxiety and stress and impact on your inflammatory disease
- Understand how exercise, fatigue and stress management impacts outcomes
- Where and how to look for help
- Managing mental health during the Covid-19 pandemic
You will have an opportunity during the Q&A to ask any questions you have!
Date: Wednesday May 13th, 2020
Time: 7:30pm EST
To view the recorded video of the webinar – click here : https://spondylitis.ca/the-latest/videos/forums-webinar-videos/mental-health-webinar/