- This event has passed.
An Overview of Biologic Treatments
May 11 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
May 7th is World AS Day! Join the Canadian Spondylitis Association (CSA) and our guest expert Dr. Michel Zummer M.D., FRCPC, for a very special webinar that will help you better understand the use of and decision process around Biologics. Whether you’d like to learn when to speak with your rhumatologist, the myths of biologics and what to expect in terms of prognosis – we’ll have information and a Q&A session with one of Canada’s leading rheumatologists to help you find the information you need.
- When should I talk about biologics with my rheumatologist?
- What are the factors to include in the decision making process?
- What should I expect in terms of response, resistance, potential complications?
- What evidence exists around biologics?
- What do we know about the outcomes compared to other medications? What are the uncertainties?
- Which biologic agent should/could I choose?
- What should I expect in terms of coverage?
- What are the myths around biologics?
- What to expect in terms of prognosis?