The CSA and Alexandra Charlton* hosted this FREE webinar to help our members learn more about Biologics and Biosimilars on Monday October 5th
Topics discussed are:
- What’s a biologic ?
- What’s a biosimilar ?
- What’s happening around the world ?
- What’s new ?
- Do these medications work? How do they work ?
- How to talk to your doctor about options ?
- Policy changes implemented in Canada ?
- What should you expect from your medication (s) ?
- Ask your questions during the Q&A
Speaker: Alexandra Charlton, BScPharm, ACPR
*Alexandra Charlton, BScPharm, ACPR is the Pharmacy Clinical Practice Leader at the Rockyview Hospital in Calgary (AB) and Pharmacist, Division of Rheumatology/Alberta Health Services.