Registered psychologist, Dr. Dayna Lee-Baggley, provided an informative presentation on managing our mental health during Covid-19 and beyond while living with a chronic inflammatory condition.
- How to identify and manage the symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress
- The importance of effectively managing pain, depression, anxiety and stress and impact on your inflammatory disease
- Understand how exercise, fatigue and stress management impacts outcomes
- Where and how to look for help
- Managing mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
Review our FREE webinar with Dr. Lee-Lee Baggley on managing mental health during Covid-19.
Take the Survey
Once you’ve view the Webinar – please take our quick survey so that we can better understand how to improve your future experiences:Create your own user feedback survey